Monday, April 14, 2008

Introduction of Teacher 54 - Zhu Shuyi



View Evaluation History from Students



I graduated from Beijing Language University(BLCU),major in teaching Chinese as the second language, Master degree.
As a Chinese teacher in The College of Intensive Chinese Training and Chinese College in BLCU, I have taught spoken Chinese and listening Chinese and so on.
I joined in the HBA (Harvard Beijing Academy) project in 2006, in this project, I learned a lot of things from other Chinese teachers from Harvard university. After two months teaching, I became more familiar with the learning process of the foreign students.
I am good at teaching BUSINESS CHINESE and SPOKEN CHINESE, and teach beginners. I had experiences in teaching CHINESE CHARACTER.
I am very patient in teaching. I am able to speak fluent Cantonese and Hakka.

View a sample of Class Demo

No comments: