Friday, April 16, 2010

Introduction of Teacher 58 - Zhang Lin



View Evaluation History from Students



I graduated from Tianjin university of Technology. I got the Bachelor degree of Trade and Science English. During the Feb. of 2005 to June of 2005, acted as an assistant, I was responsible for assisting the cultural and study exchanges with USA students at university. During the June of 2007 to Aug. of 2007, I helped my friend, who came from Denmark, to review the content of Business Chinese he studied, practice dialogue and answer his question which he met.
From these teaching experiences, I think that I am good at teaching pronunciation and reviewing spoken Chinese, reading Chinese and listening Chinese. So I think that the students with junior and middle Chinese level will like my lessons more.
I like art, such as singing, dancing; reading. I like to make friends and to help them. I enjoy sharing news, information and knowledge with them. If anyone asked me any questions, or needed my help, I was sure that I would try my best to help them till they got it. I was glad to help the newer in my last two jobs, because I hoped that everyone could be fit for the job here. I am good at thinking and reaching new ways and the answer of any problem. I like studying what I don’t know and what I should know.

No comments: