Saturday, April 3, 2010

Introduction of Teacher 33 - Fu Li



View Evaluation History from Students



I graduated from Beijing Foreign Studies University. I am in China. When I graduated, I worked as a foreign trade clerk in Import-export-company. My job is to send the email to overseas for inquiry. Then, business negotiations, and conclusion of business. I work hard and get along with my customers who are in other countries. I used to teach children English. I think that I could teach children Chinese, beginner, intermediate level students and Business Chinese. I have a broad range of interests. I like reading the love story, prose, and financial books. And listening, swimming, traveling. My favorite happiness is drawing. I started to learn drawing when I was a little girl. And I could use a lot of beautiful color to decoration it. That time, I joined many competitions. And I also got many prize. I love drawing very much.

No comments: