Thursday, May 22, 2008

Introduction of Volunteer - Volunteer No. 3217

Name: Li Yan Fei
Location: NanNing 南宁
Occupation: Chinese teacher 中文老师



Hello,i am Felisha.i am come from NanNing,a beautiful city in south of China.i have been graduated from a key normal university nearly 2 years now.i am teaching chinese in a high school.i love my teaching job,beacause i like the feelings be with my students.i can get progress at the same time when i teach.in my spare time,i like traveling,reading,lisening to the music,doing yoga and playing table tennis.and i like to learn different cultures too.communicate with friends from other countries can help us learn more about this colourful world i think. and i do willing to do my best to help you improve your chinese ability and learn more about the culture about china.anyway,that is my favaour job..: )

Talk to me now >>

No comments: