Thursday, May 22, 2008

Introduction of Teacher 55 - Mi Xiaojuan



View Evaluation History from Students



Graduated from Shenyang Pharmaceutical University and obtained my pharmacology master degree on July 2005 and majored in pharmacology. Some people may ask why I choose teaching Chinese. There are three points. First of all, China is a large country which has a long history and colorful culture. And with the development of China, it plays a more and more important role in the world. As a Chinese, I love my mother country and I hope more and more foreigners can learn about China's culture and developments. Second of all, I can speak very standard Chinese mandarin without accent; I am good at pronunciation, Chinese culture and so on. Finally, I have the characteristics that a good teacher should have, such as modesty, curiousness, diligence and liveliness and I like trying new things. Besides, in my spare time, I like reading, and by doing so I can improve myself everyday, I like jogging and swimming as well, doing exercises can make me healthy and energic.

View a sample of Class Demo

No comments: