Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Introduction of Teacher 50 - Gao Yongle - Learn Chinese




View Evaluation History from Students



I was graduated from University of International Business and Economics, and my major is business English. At the same time, I also finished the BGS (Bachelor’s Degree of General Study), awarded by Fort Hays State University in USA .
I worked as a teacher to teach Chinese as a foreign language. I not only enhanced my professional English level, but also made some improvement in the areas of the history and the geography of China .
I am optimistic, energetic and open-minded. There is no problem of communicating with people. I also have quick reaction to urgency and Down-to-earth attitude. And mow, I am eager to teach, not only Chinese language but also Chinese culture, Chinese history and all the round of Chinese to foreigners.

View a sample of Class Demo




Go to Learn Chinese with me

No comments: