Sunday, August 3, 2008

Introduction of Volunteer - Volunteer No. 3952

Name: Sandy Zhang
Location: Beijing
Occupation: Business Woman



I am Sandy Zhang from Beijing. I graduated from Renmin University of China, major in Business Administration . Having a chance to be with you during your study of Chinese, I can teach you how to use simple words to express yourself in Chinese and communicate with chinese people. Also, I will be glad to introduce Chinese Culture and business manners to you. Tell you a little about myself. In the last 10 years, I have worked in both Chinese and the European companies, in charge of administration and business operations. I like traditional Chinese literature (confucianism,poems from Tang &Song Dynasty), the Art of Tea and travel. They form as different aspects of my life, which is colorful and stylish. I hope I could help you when you knock the door of Chinese. Let’s be friends and enjoy the time of teaching Chinese!


Talk to me now >>

No comments: